Sometimes I am the host for a breakfast meeting in the local business association for women. And then I like to make it a little extra good This time , in addition to a lot of fresh fruit, such as strawberries, melon and physalis, I made fresh bread straight from the oven .
It is both easy and takes little time to do breakfast rolls that you let rise over night , and if don’t want to bake bread in the morning , you might as well set the dough in the morning and bake them when you get home from work.
The sweetness from the apricots did made these breads a real hitt and they are perfect to serve with cashew butter .
- about 12 g yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave syrup
- 1 cups chopped dried apricots (preferably osvavlade )
- 3-4 cups spelt
- Mix the yeast in a little of the water.
- Then add the remaining water , salt, honey and dried apricots.
- Then mix down a little spelled term at a time until it becomes a loose dough.
- Then allow to sit overnight or for about 8-9h at room temperature.
- Stir gently a few companies in the dough after it's raised.
- Scoop up a handful of dough at a time, using two spoons, and place on a plate.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at 250 ° C.